Not much time for an actual post today, but since I have promised to post SOMETHING every day of November, here’s what I have. The reason I don’t have much time for a post today is that we’re headed to Minneapolis for our second audience with her Madgesty. The first was Tuesday night in Kansas City. There will be a proper post on the Madonna concert experience (as always), but I want to wait till we get through both concerts. In the meantime, here are two photos from the show that I found on Tumblr that are among my favorite photos of the tour so far.
Tags7 songs 70s 80s 90s 1970s 1980s 1986 1990s albums Anna anxiety barbra streisand best of 2014 Bette Midler birthday blogging books cars Cher college concerts country country music dance Darren Hayes depression disco dolly parton entertainment facebook family Fleetwood Mac food friends games gay Heidi horror introspective iphone iTunes kids kylie minogue Lady Gaga life stories lists live music Madonna mary chapin carpenter mayer hawthorne MDNA men's issues mental health movies music Olivia Newton-John parenting personal photos playlists pop pop music pop songs random Scissor Sisters serious thoughts Songs spotify Stevie Nicks summer Taylor Dayne twitter vacation vinyl YouTube
- "A period of renewal" is my new euphemism for midlife. twitter.com/ew/status/8797… 3 hours ago
- RT @eliroth: Bomb - m = Bob. 6 hours ago
- Sean Hannity is a very troubled individual. 8 hours ago
- @Bruiser4Eq @Aubs89 Rubbish is too tame of a term. 23 hours ago
- @heidicullinan @paige_prince You will be in a couple months. 😉 1 day ago