I just spent the last half hour writing a post, only to have my computer stop connecting to the internet before I could post it. Because I am freaking exhausted, I didn’t think to copy and paste it into a Word document prior to rebooting my computer (which seemed to solve the problem.) Thankfully, WordPress saved about half of it in draft form prior to my internet connection getting FUBARed. I’ll probably finish it tomorrow. So instead of wittiness, have some fish heads instead.
Tags7 songs 70s 80s 90s 1970s 1980s 1990s albums Anna anxiety barbra streisand best of 2014 Bette Midler birthday blogging books cars Cher college concerts country country music dance Darren Hayes depression disco dolly parton entertainment facebook family Fleetwood Mac food friends games gay health Heidi horror introspective iphone iTunes kids kylie minogue Lady Gaga life stories lists live music Madonna mary chapin carpenter mayer hawthorne MDNA men's issues mental health movies music Olivia Newton-John parenting personal photos playlists pop pop music pop songs random Scissor Sisters serious thoughts Songs spotify Stevie Nicks summer Taylor Dayne twitter vacation vinyl YouTube
- Bees and things - gin, cappelletti red, honey, lime & basil. #drinks @ Harold Black Speakeasy instagram.com/p/BTPrkUbBivX/ 4 hours ago
- Found this gem for $5 today. #vinyl #paulaabdul #vinylporn #1991 instagram.com/p/BTPQgsSBr4Q/ 8 hours ago
- Margaritas after marching. #marchforscience @ Tortilla Coast Capitol Hill instagram.com/p/BTM4f1Fh39Z/ 1 day ago
- Any photos showing the sun out in DC are FAKE NEWS. #marchforscience 1 day ago
- Please don't let me look like a drowned, harassed rat after the #marchforscience 1 day ago