1. I went to my child’s school conference in which I learned that she is thriving and doing quite well.
2. I took my poor ailing wife to Complete Spine & Headache Center which was gracious enough to see her even though they weren’t open. If that’s not service, I don’t know what is.
3. I unfollowed Paranormal State’s Ryan Buell on Twitter because he was insisting on defending Penn State in the aftermath of the sex abuse scandal. I can understand his need to defend his alma mater, but really, kids were abused. These people do NOT get a pass because they won football games.
4. I started the ball rolling on the next phase of Operation Getting Better Sleep. I meet with a respiratory therapist next week.
5. I posted a really lame blog post just to say that I posted today. I’ll try to have something more substantial in the future.